Let’s make a breastfeeding basket! 🧺🤱
If you plan to breastfeed, or you’re in it right now, creating a little breastfeeding caddy with all your essentials is so helpful and having everything in one mobile spot is totally the way to go!
So, what should you include?? Here’s what’s in mine
Water – And for me, the colder the better!
- Snacks – Love me some @mommyknowsbest lactation cookies for this
- Nipple Cream – Aka magic in a tub (or tube)
- Breast Pads – These can really help your nursing bras last longer between washing
- Burp Cloths – Yep, you’re going to want these handy
- Haakaa – This little hand pump has so many uses! My favourite way to use it is to catch milk on the other boob during a letdown
- Lactation Massager – This is such a cool little device that I’ve been using the second time around. It helps keep clogs away and gets the milk flowing
- TV Remote – No explanation needed 🤣
- Chapstick – I always want it while I’m nursing and can’t grab it!
- Nail Clippers – The baby claws are real
Okay! So gather up these essentials and put them in something with handles or wheels, and you’re ready to go 😘 Thanks to Credit to @mommy.labor.nurse for the image
What do you think, mamas? Anything I forgot? Drop your breastfeeding basket essentials below 👇