Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Daycare provider is super conservative…and we’re unsure how to handle it. Reply To: Daycare provider is super conservative…and we’re unsure how to handle it.

• girlwhoweighted

October 14, 2021 at 2:24 am

Here’s how I would honestly look at it. Your child is too young at 15 months for any of this to have any kind of impact on him. So you’re good there. She has not treated you poorly or said anything of an offensive or aggressive nature. You have found out that she has very different political viewpoints from you, but other than that it doesn’t sound like it affects you. You are paying her to do a job, and by your own admission, she’s doing that job well. I say as long as she is continuing to do her job well, and you have no fear for your child safety, don’t do anything. She’s allowed to be conservative. She’s allowed to support Trump (even if I cannot wrap my head around why it seems that shit crazy lol). None of that is impacting her ability to be a care provider for your child.

Also just being conservative, and just supporting Trump, doesn’t automatically mean she’s going to Do anything personally against you for being two moms. She may be likely to vote against your rights, which sucks, but it doesn’t mean that she would try to do something to personally harm or offend you or your child.