Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Daycare provider is super conservative…and we’re unsure how to handle it. Reply To: Daycare provider is super conservative…and we’re unsure how to handle it.

• socialmediasanity

October 14, 2021 at 2:27 am

Just like I choose to support black owned businesses and women owned businesses, I choose NOT to support overtly Trump/Republican businesses either. They may be perfectly fine people, kind, good quality work, but if I had the choice to spend my money somewhere else, I choose to do it on businesses that are actively working to make my community and my family safer. I personally would not feel safe with my child alone with someone who supports a political party that actively works to make it more dangerous for me and my family.

This also depends on where you live. Where I live, as a non-christian, progressive, LGBTQ+ family, if anything happened, and it was my word against hers, she would automatically have the legal and social support. This isn’t to say she would ever do that, but just knowing that my child was not protected by the policies she voted for, I would absolutely not send my child there.