Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Baby Bumps You know you have pregnancy brain when… Reply To: You know you have pregnancy brain when…

• EchoEmpire

October 23, 2021 at 5:28 am

My worst baby brain was probably when I was around 7 months pregnant. I had GD so weekly appts and ultrasounds. Usually my husband would come with me but for this appt he had to work. It was winter. I go get into my car and start it up. There’s some frost on the windshield. I try to use the washer fluid but it’s not melting easily so I get out of my running car to scrap the ice off. Well cuz I’m getting outta my car I have to lock it right? So I hit the lock button on the door and close it and go to my trunk to get the ice scraper. That’s when I realized my fuck up. I was locked out.

Since my car was running i didn’t have my house key either and because i was getting ready to leave I put my phone in the center console so I didn’t have my phone either to call my husband for help. I actually went to the gas station next to our house and used their phone to call the hospital first (I memorized the number cuz for whatever reason I can remember numbers like nobodies business. Its my sometimes useless skill) and tell them I couldn’t make the appt and call my husband to come unlock everything for me. He worked an hour away from where we lived so (small Midwest town) i went and hung out at the bar across the street from my house until my savior came. I was laughed at mercilessly.