Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms who am I? how did I get here? Reply To: who am I? how did I get here?

• totally_lost_54IYI1

October 19, 2021 at 8:14 am

Your partner is an asshole and you deserve better. You are depressed, that does not make you crazy. You are acting out because he is not allowing you to get the help you need. He wants to blame you, because he doesn’t want to be a man and support you. You may love him, and it can be difficult to separate that love and obligation, from how it is affecting you. Some people make it by convincing others they aren’t good enough, but you have been taking care of your child and house and job, while not even being in control of your emotions. Think of how much better it could be with support, medication, and a sense of control.

I say this from a place of knowing, my ex was emotionally and physically abusive, and it makes me so sad to see others in the stubborn state of want to do better for a partner that will just keep raising the bar and telling you your not good enough, blaming you for things that are out of your control. You’ll get there when you’re ready, no one can make you do anything till you are ready.

Please take care of yourself first. You can’t take care of anyone else until you feel better. You got this mama