4chunGuestOctober 24, 2021 at 11:13 pm
I doubt that the low level amount of chemicals/detergents that would be on your clothes could harm an unborn child. You’re also not ingesting anything which means there is very low risk of internal exposure. I would be more cautious about chemical inhalation of things like bleach, heavy duty cleaning products, VOCs, etc.
However, I would recommend going to mothertobaby.org and asking one of the consultants for peace of mind. It’s free and everything is evidence based.