Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Trying For A Bub FF pregnancy points???? Reply To: FF pregnancy points????

• CheddarSupreme

October 22, 2021 at 11:34 pm

(TW: chemical) The points are meaningless… basically if you don’t log a ton of symptoms the further in in your luteal phase, your points keep dropping. Last cycle I had roughly 70 points near the beginning just from temps and ovulation symptoms, but I noticed that every day that passed and I logged NO symptoms, my points just kept dropping. I use FF to track alcohol consumption and exercise as well, so basically any day that I only logged one of those but none of the typical early pregnancy symptoms like backache, tender breasts and gas, I dropped a few points. At the end of it all I had 20 points and what do yo know, 13 DPO I got a positive. It ended in a chemical but still, just shows that the points don’t mean anything.

I currently have 79 pts at 10 DPO this cycle because I’ve had a few days of upset stomach and my boobs hurt when I hug DH, but I’m trying not to think too much of it.