Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Baby Bumps I wish I had been less selective about baby clothes Reply To: I wish I had been less selective about baby clothes

• babybunny2020

October 24, 2021 at 8:21 am

Yes yes! If you’re a FTM you truly don’t know what you are going to need until your baby is here and you are figuring it out. I’ve seen so many posts that are like only buy THIS and not THAT, but it’s all just so variable! So many people say not to get small onesies, but my daughter lived in onesies almost exclusively till she was about four months old. We didn’t even use pajamas because she was born in the middle of summer, I live in a hot place, and she was always swaddled while sleeping so she didn’t need more layers. She was also pretty small and needed newborn and 0-3 onesies for a while. And she had horrible reflux so we were changing the onesies constantly. I don’t think we started pajamas at all until like 4 or 5 months.

The caveat is that I think it’s smart to keep tags on most things so that if you realize you don’t need it, you can return it. Like wash and have a good variety of stuff for when baby gets home, but keep the rest tagged and only take tags off/wash as needed.