Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Baby Bumps Over this 😔 Reply To: Over this 😔

• Bittersweetfeline

October 24, 2021 at 9:16 am

I’m over it too, I’m 31+4! I had a meltdown when I had to do the 2nd gestational diabetes test a second time because the lab screwed up the testing. I was literally beside myself thinking that I’m trying to avoid preeclampsia again AND I could have gestational diabetes?!

Honest I started thinking like you. Can they take the baby out sooner, etc. I’m even thinking that way a bit now.

I took my BP today and it’s high despite it being normal for weeks, however I just got the flu shot yesterday, didn’t eat well today until dinner, didn’t sleep well last night (they cranked the heat and our air conditioning unit can’t out do it) and have a headache. So of course I’m freaking out and it’s hard to talk myself down.

I have an early csection booked for 38 weeks though it’s possible she may come sooner (my son was 34+4) and I’m beside myself thinking that might have to happen.

Anyways I just….I shared so you know you’re not alone and pregnancy is hard, hell it sucks ass and I’m never doing it again. I hope we make it.