Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Baby Bumps (18+3) I’ve been feeling like this baby is a girl my entire pregnancy, but every dream I have about giving birth it’s always a boy! Reply To: (18+3) I’ve been feeling like this baby is a girl my entire pregnancy, but every dream I have about giving birth it’s always a boy!

• Few_Reach9798

October 25, 2021 at 6:10 am

When I was pregnant with my now 12 month old, we decided not to find out the sex until birth.

I was totally convinced I was having a boy. I just felt like the baby was a boy for most of the pregnancy and in my mind, there was no way this baby was a girl.

I very rarely remember my dreams. However, right around my due date, I had a dream that I was in the recovery room at the hospital after giving birth and my baby was with me. In my dream, my baby was a girl and I told her, “Wow, I can’t believe it – I was so sure you were a boy this entire time, but you ended up being a girl!”

I didn’t tell anyone about my dream and my mom texted me two days later and said, “hey, I had a dream the other night that your baby was a girl!” My little girl was born a few days later!