Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore… Reply To: Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore…

• hungry_ghost34

October 21, 2021 at 2:30 am

I suspect that having parents who treat you like this harmed your self esteem so much that you were much more likely to end up with a partner like this. I’m trying to picture myself *ever* saying anything like this to my daughter, and I can’t.

You don’t have to be skinny, conventionally attractive, or have any particular type of body to deserve to be treated with basic respect and dignity, which none of these people are giving you.

I don’t even know you, and I think your body is great– you grew a child with it, which is exhausting and difficult and amazing.

Honestly fuck all of these people, and how dare they talk to you like that. Starving yourself may make you skinnier, but it won’t make them stop being assholes, and them being assholes is the problem here. Not your weight.

How much do all of them weigh together? I think you could lose all that weight in a single conversation if you want. I can’t even believe these people.