Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore… Reply To: Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore…

• MsARumphius

October 20, 2021 at 7:49 pm

They’re all jerks and I’m sorry so many people in your immediate circle are focusing on your weight. It’s funny how people like that are usually the first to be majorly offended if someone was to point out their flaws or something they’re sensitive about. I had an abusive brother growing up who called me fat every chance he got. I once called him skin and bones because he was a skinny guy and he flipped out. Like he couldn’t believe I had the gall to comment on his precious body when he’d been doing the same to me for years. Some assholes just don’t see it. So while I’m never one to suggest treating others badly, maybe some of the people in your life need to be reminded that they’re not perfect either and those comments hurt you rather than help. The societal expectations around the weight changes women go through during their lives are just horrific. Focus on you and what makes you feel happy and healthy.