Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore… Reply To: Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore…

• Katiedidit37

October 20, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Hugs mama! Sip on some wine! I really need you to send me their email address..I have some friendly advice I want to share with them. I am so heated. Maybe you need to respond with..wow! do not ever make a comment about my body again. It’s not your business. I would have been a screaming lunatic, just because the audacity!!
    Minding your business and dropping something off to be bullied and taunted by your parents? Hell no that’s despicable! I am so sorry! That broke my heart. Hugs!
    You are doing good girl! You don’t need that type of comment from a stranger but parents? Never
    I would never see or speak to them again! May sound over the top, but after you described your childhood these people are toxic. Seek some therapy because they inflicted trauma I believe that’s the only way to heal and move forward. You are more than your body size. You are an intelligent,beautiful , loving woman who deserves all the respect. Don’t ever forget it.