Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore… Reply To: Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore…

• 1min_2_midnight

October 20, 2021 at 10:14 pm

I don’t know wtf is wrong with the people around you, but I would reconsider the kind of company you keep. None of that is okay, in fact it is fucking heinous the way the people who are supposed to love you unconditionally treat you. (Meaning your parents)

It’s no wonder your husband feels comfortable talking to you that way, because you’re probably so used to it from your parents that your normal meter is WAY off.

Babe, the only thing I can suggest is personal counselling. This isn’t a weight issue, it’s not even a marriage issue, it’s a fucking inner child issue which isn’t anywhere close to your fault. You’re gonna need to fix your self esteem, learn how to love yourself, establish and maintain boundaries, and heal your inner child.

It will be okay, you are perfectly imperfect, and you have always deserved better than the treatment you received.