Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore… Reply To: Update after SO said he’s not attracted to me anymore…

• Van_Doofenschmirtz

October 20, 2021 at 9:56 pm

I am so sorry. And for the MEN in your life to say this when they’ve never had their ab muscles ripped and distended to house a human is beyond the pale.

I’m recovering from surgery right now, including hysterectomy and abdominal muscle and hernia repairs. There was no amount of starving or exercise that was ever going to make my stomach look “not pregnant” again. There is no mind over matter on such a thing, connective tissue has a point of no return, and many of us who bear children stretch it past that point and no one likes to point out that women with flat stomachs after childbirth are either genetically lucky or they’ve had surgery. Yes, they might exercise, but without the genetic luck or surgery, it really doesn’t matter. I’m waiting for the swelling to go down, but am hopeful that I will somewhat resemble my pre-motherhood shape.

Fuck your parents. Fuck your husband.