Welcome To Our Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
new moms and moms to be from around the world.

Forums Forums Group Forums Breaking Moms Husband “cleaned out the pantry” and I’m actually in tears Reply To: Husband “cleaned out the pantry” and I’m actually in tears

• SadOceanBreeze

October 22, 2021 at 3:56 am

I was really hoping when you had said you were crying in the title, it was tears of happiness that he finally woke up…

OP, I am so sorry he did this to you. It sounds very intentional. I mean, how can we justify a man being this stupid? No, it had to be thought out for all of YOUR items to be messed up and trashed.

I know what it’s like for husbands to have that weapon used incompetence and for them to say we always blame them and they can’t do anything right. It’s like dude, if you just listened and looked at it like following directions like I’m sure you have to do at work, it wouldn’t come to this constant regurgitation of the same complaints. I have the same issue of my husband messing shit up that I’ve worked hard to clean and then complaining that things are messy, never changing when I say the same things over and over again; and getting pouty that I always “blame” him even when he doesn’t change any of his behavior. He hasn’t yelled at me yet. He has punched the shed.

It doesn’t sound like he will ever make you happy. If you have the means, I think you’d be happier if you left. But it sounds like you already know that. You deserve someone who will listen to your needs and actually work with you to make it happen, just like you would for him. At the very least, you deserve to not have someone in your life who makes it infinitely harder. Good luck, OP.