babysaurusrexphdGuestOctober 22, 2021 at 4:09 am
You wrote clearly, but I just want to reiterate what went down here:
* You had a rent-free place to live, but your partner insisted that you instead move out to a place you can’t afford.
* You found a full-time job for yourself, and he freaked out and prevented you from doing it.
* He refuses to get a full-time job.
* He delayed starting the part-time job you found him.
* He quit that job before actually starting it officially.
You have tried SO HARD to find an arrangement that makes him happy and gets your bills paid. He has refused every single one of those arrangements. The choice now is between making him happy and paying your bills. Yes, your kid deserves better, but SO DO YOU. Please don’t blame yourself. You tried SO hard to make this work. He can’t or won’t cooperate, but you have to do what’s best for you and your kid now. I’m sorry you’re in this position. It really stinks.