What happens if you have a herpes outbreak during your pregnany? I am 26 weeks pregnant and had an outbreak. I had my first outbreak a couple months before I became pregnant. Is there any risks in getting an outbreak during pregnancy? And is it ok to take valtrex? My doctor told me to take 3 grams a day. Just looking for other people’s experience on this.
Popular This Week
- Your Baby at 16 Weeks Pregnancy brings about a change in every woman's world ... under Pregnancy Symptoms
- Three Vital Questions About Morning Sickness Or Nausea During Pregnancy Even the thoughts about morning sickness or nausea duri... under Pregnancy Symptoms
- How to Conquer Morning Sickness in Your First Trimester of Pregnancy As one of the most talked about pregnancy symptoms, mor... under Pregnancy Symptoms
- Battling Pregnancy Insomnia Pregnancy may be one of the happiest moments in a woman... under Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Forum JOIN OUR NEW MOMS COMMUNITY FOR FREE We recognise that...